It's fun to play pranks, right? It's also the truest test of a person's character to see how the react when their computer is malfunctioning (I had no idea my lovely wife knew so many cuss words until her laptop malfunctioned). So to kill two birds with one stone ThinkGeek has a nifty little device called the Phantom Keystroker V2.
According to Amazon the V2 has the following features:
- Attach this evil prank device to your victim's computer and it makes random mouse movements and types out odd garbage text and phrases
- Switches on side choose between keyboard garbage typing, caps lock-toggle, annoying mouse movements or all three
- Adjustment dial sets the duration between annoying "events"
- Works on any OS (Caps-Lock toggle does not work on the Mac. May not work on some Linux systems depending on configuration.)
- Victim's computer requires USB port
All this fun for the low low price of only $32.95, which is a small price to pay for the little bit of joy it will bring you and the people around you (who's computer it isn't hooked to of course).